With a subclass 189 visa in your hand, you become eligible to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. For this Visa, no nominator or sponsor is needed. However, you may apply for this visa only after being formally invited to do so. What is to be kept in mind is that you must be below 45 years of age or so, to be able to apply. The aspirants need to meet will all of those to be able to be eligible for 189 subclass visa too.
There are various advantages attached to the Australia Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa. They are as follows:
● You will be able to reside in Australia for an indefinite time, upto your whole life.
● You will be able to Work and study anywhere in Australia, anytime.
● You will be eligible to enroll in health insurances and the Medicare scheme. It is a scheme for foreseeing health care and covering all its expenses in Australia.
● With the subclass 189 in your hand, you will be able to sponsor your close relatives as well, for the Australia Permanent Residence.
● After a period of time if you meet will all the requirements and eligibility criteria, you will naturally be able to apply for the citizenship in Australia.
SUBCLASS 189 VISA REQUIREMENTS
To obtain the eligibility to apply for an Australia 189 Skilled Independent Visa, candidates need to tick off all the requirements that are listed below.
1. Candidates need to be qualified and must be in possession of an occupation that is listed on the relevant skilled occupation list of Australia.
2. Afterwards, candidates need to fill out the skill assessment carefully and successfully for the related occupation.
3. Candidates must have a minimum English language proficiency proven through credible or prescribed test by Australia.
4. Candidates need to have a score of a minimum of 65 points in the Australian points grid. Candidates having scores as high up as 80-85 are most likely to get invited.
5. If all the above steps are done right, candidates are likely to receive an invitation to apply for PR.